Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday, November 21: News

Lilly's News

Lilly showed a pair of fluorescent green surfboard fins.

Lilly: I have these surfboard fins and they have a pattern on them. It's hexagon, space, hexagon, space... They belong to my dad and they're very special to him.

ST: It sounds as though your dad loves surfing. Do you ever go with him?

Lilly: Yes, sometimes to the beach.

Sophia: What are they for? (Lilly didn't know and neither did I!)

Jack: Why did you bring it in?

Lilly: Because it's special to my dad and it has a pattern on it.

Rowan: Where on the surfboard do they go?

Lilly: I think it's on the back part.

Isobel's News
I have this red Spiderman ball that I got from the shops. It has Spiderman on it here and here. And when you throw it it has a light on the inside that comes on. I bought it with my mum from the shops.

Jack: How special is it to you?

Isobel: I like it a lot.

Oliver: Can you show how you make it light up?

Anushka: Why did you choose this one?


No comments:

Post a Comment